Real Estate Broker License
Advance Your Career with a Real Estate Broker License
Becoming a licensed Real Estate Broker is all about taking your real estate career to the next level. Having a Broker license opens a whole new world of opportunities!
There are many reasons that experienced real estate agents decide to become a broker.
- You can legally open your own real estate company
- You can hire real estate agents to join your business
- You can have a potential for higher earnings
- You may be an independent agency or choose an affiliation with a well-known real estate company
- You will be able to practice your business with a higher degree of confidence with the new credentials earned
- You will be able to manage a real estate office
- You will be eligible to continue your education and become a real estate class instructor
In most states you must be at least 18 years old and have one to three years of experience working as a real estate agent. Once those requirements are met, you need to complete a broker course and pass the broker state exam.